As a place for tefila and learning, Shaaray offers many opportunities to memorialize loved ones in an appropriate way.
What better way to provide an “illui neshama”, to honor a friend, or to celebrate good news than to sponsor torah study or to facilitate the avodas hashem of the tzibbur.
Consider some the dedication and sponsorship opportunities:
- Day yomi learning sponsorship.
- Shabbas morning kiddush after one of the three minyanim.
- Shabbas Seudah Shlishis.
- Sefarim purchase for the Zichron Alter Bais Medrash.
- Jewish book purchase for the Five Town Judaica Library.
- Purchasing siddurim and chumashim.
- Sponsoring one of Shaaray’s many community-wide shiurim, scholar-in-residence weekends, and special torah lectures.
- Sponsoring the shul’s youth program and youth education activities.
- Dedicating physical improvement to the shul infrastructure that support these many important services and programs. Shaaray is currently embarking on a multi-year program of refurbishment and many dedication opportunities are still available.
- Donating to the shul charity fund, which supports hundreds of mosdos and indigent jews.
To inquire about any of these, please contact the office staff, the Rabbi, or the President at 516-239-2444.